mac made simple.
We here at mac made simple (the “Company”) are excited to be working with you as you participate in the Effortless Digital Organization (the “Package”). By enrolling in the Package or accessing or using any materials associated with the Package (“Session Content”), you agree to all the terms and conditions set forth below, without modification. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions as set forth below, you should not enrol in the Package.
- Package Fees. The fee for the Course is $497 USD, payable at the time of enrolment. No refunds will be issued once payment is made.
- Intellectual Property.
- You are only permitted to use the Package Content solely for your educational benefit in connection with the Class.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you are specifically prohibited from (i) downloading, duplicating or making copies of Package Content (including without limitation, making copies for other people) or in any way recording the package sessions; (ii) revising, altering, modifying, making derivatives of, or otherwise amending the Package Content in any way; or (iii) removing or obscuring any of the Company’s trademark, copyright or other proprietary notices that are in the Class Content.
- Class Participants. By enrolling in the Package, you represent:
- You are at least age 18 years of age or older.
- Package Limitations. You agree and acknowledge:
- The Company cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from participation in the Package.
- The content provided in the class is provided “as is,” “as available,” with “all faults”. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company disclaims all representations, warranties and/or covenants, either express or implied, statutory or at common law, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, validity, and/or non-infringement.
- The Company may use a third party class-hosting platform to provide you with access to the Package. The Company provides no representations or warranties that the operation of the course-hosting platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the course hosting platform will be free from viruses, malware, worms or other harmful components, or that communications to or from the course hosting platform will be secure and/or not intercepted.
- The Package Content may contain references or links to materials from third-parties. The Company is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- You expressly waive and release, to the greatest extent legally possible on behalf of yourself, your spouse, children, parents, wards, relatives or other persons under your care, next of kin, heirs, assigns, agents, personal representatives and estate, any and all claims, now known or hereafter known, against the Company, and its officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, affiliates, shareholders, successors, and assigns (collectively, "Releasees"), on account of data loss, property damage arising out of or attributable to your participation in the Package, whether arising out of the ordinary negligence of the Company or any Releasees or otherwise. You agree to backup your own data under your own responsibility. You agree not to make or bring any such claim against the Company or any other Releasee, and forever release and discharge the Company and all other Releasees from liability under such claims.
- Limitations on Liability. In no event will the Company, its employees, contractors, vendors, affiliates or agents be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from your use or misuse of the Package or the Package Content whether such damages arise in contract, tort, negligence, equity, statute or by way of any other legal theory regardless of whether such damages could have been foreseen. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Company’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to us for the Package we provide prior to the event giving rise to liability.
BY ENROLLING IN THE CLASS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU ARE VOLUNTARILY GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE COMPANY.